Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I can't believe it!!

My baby boy turned 1 today!!! Its such a happy day, but a sad day all at the same time. I've realized that my "baby" is no longer a baby. I get weekly emails from Babycenter about what milestones you should be looking for and helpful ideas. Well, each week, up until today, it has said "Your Baby this week". Today, the email said "Your Toddler this week". I about fell out of my chair. Is my baby really considered a toddler now that he is 1 and walking? Oh WOW! It just can't be! On a serious note though, today at 9:53am I was given the best gift a person can receive. The sweetest most precious little boy that I would die for. It's hard to believe that Peyton once looked like this...



And now he is my BIG TODDLER BOY!!!




Happy Birthday Peyton!! I hope you know how much you are loved and how special you are to everyone in your life!!!

Much Love,
Mommy

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin cute momma...enjoy it while you can! I remember my friends telling me to get as many kisses now as I possibly can, because pretty soon these boys are like "kisses, really?!?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I hope not! LOL I love it when Pey Pey gives me kisses. They are open mouth! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! He was such a precious newborn ... and an even more precious 1 year old!!!! LOVE that boy! And you too. :)

    ReplyDelete