Friday, April 1, 2011

Finally did it!

I finally joined a gym! Yep, you heard right!

As most of you know, two Decemeber's ago someone keyed " Fat Bitch" on the hood of my car. This caused me to get my rear in gear and lose weight. Last year I lost a total of 30, technically 28, pounds just by changing my diet. Wow. Some may say it was an EXTREME diet, but it did the trick! Since I haven't kept to the diet as well as I should, or at all, I've gained 7-8 pounds back. Mama is not happy!! And you know the old saying... "if Mama ain't happy, aint nobody happy!"

There have always been so many excuses on why we haven't gotten a gym membership
* too expensive
* I don't have time to work out
* I don't want to put Pey Pey in another daycare after work

Just to name a few.

Well, the ladies at Peanut Gallery told me about this new gym in Carrollton called Just Fitness. It's pretty close to the house and they were having an awesome deal! How could I resist!?! No membership fee. $19.99/mo. which INCLUDES tanning!!! AND a family member (Jake) can come free Thursday-Sunday. Sign.Me.Up.

At the beginning of the year I started waking up at 545am and walking with my neighbors 5 days a week. I loved doing it, even though waking up that early completely sucks @$$, but I just dont feel like it's doing me any good. Here's a thought, maybe if I ate good AND walked I would lose weight. Just a thought.

Monday is my first day at the new gym and I couldn't be more excited!! Wish me luck! Oh, and pray that I don't hurt/pull/tear and more muscles in my legs!

Much Love,
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment